This is a read-only Zenhub Board.To edit this Board, you must have write permissions for this workspace

How do I fix the read-only problem?

I have created two accounts and they are having the same problem.

At the bottom of the workspace board I get this -
This is a read-only Zenhub Board.To edit this Board, you must have write permissions for this workspace.

Hey @abh7889,

Welcome to the Zenhub community!

If you’re seeing a banner at the bottom of the board, it’s likely because you don’t have write access for the GitHub repositories in your workspace. To resolve this, just take a moment to double-check your permissions with GitHub. You can find more information on this topic in our support article here: GitHub Permissions and Access in Zenhub.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. We’re here to help!

Actually I have created the Zenhub account using GitHub. And the GitHub repository belongs to my own account. Yet I get this problem

Hey @abh7889

Sounds like we might need to investigate this a bit further! Would you mind popping an email in support@zenhub so that we can gather the details from you?

apparently it got fixed all of sudden :thinking::thinking:, I am not sure few hours back I was getting it, Probably something got patched. Thanks for your time