I need admin access to control users

I’m accessing zenhub via github louking (Lou King) · GitHub and have been very happy using zenhub for free.

A couple of days ago I started getting a message that “Your unlimited license Zenhub trial ends in xx days.”

I checked my account and there are a couple of people on my account that I don’t know. I don’t see any way to remove them. I searched for this on the community and found Number of users.

It seems I need to be promoted to admin to remove users I don’t know from my team. How do I make this happen?

Another issue/question which this provokes is that I thought Pricing & Plans | Zenhub indicates that open source use gets unlimited team workspaces for free. So I don’t know why I’m being challenged, even tho I have these spam accounts on my account.

I did add a collaborator to one of my github repos the other day (not either of the two circled), but I don’t know if this is related.

Is there anyone reading this site who can give me admin priv? Before posting here I tried a zenhub support ticket. No response there either. Maybe @Joseph.from.Zenhub?

Hi Lou!

Graeme here from support. More than happy to help!

We sent a reply on Friday, but it may have gone to your spam folder?

I’ve just bumped the thread again, but if you don’t see it, let me know, and I can kick off a new ticket on your behalf since we’ll need your details to investigate further!

Cheers,
Graeme

Somehow your response from Friday wasn’t my spam or trash. (just searched in gmail for zenhub in:all and graeme in:all without finding it). No worries, I see your response now and we’ll take it from there.

I received the email from Graeme, and resonded, but I’ve heard nothing since. Is he sending me emails which I’m not receiving? I checked spam and my email forwarder. I think I’ve set the email forwarder to whitelist zenhub.com email addresses, but in any case nothing has been held up from the forwarder since Mar 3 (the original lost email).

In any case, I’m hoping this can get taken care of soon, before the zenhub board disappears from all my github repos.