Help us for free access to your platform

Hey Zenhub Team

You might have heard about the outage and internet ban in Iran, so it’s getting too hard to tolerate it with even sanctions for ordinary people. I’m writing this forum post to ask you due to U.S. Treasury Issues Iran General License D-2 to Increase Support for Internet Freedom please let us use your platform from Iranian IPs.

If you have still any concerns about it, please let us know.

Thanks

1 Like

Wow. I can’t believe the actual IP range would be blocked. That is sad to hear. I would hope that organizations on top of the open source movement would equally fight for freedom of speech.

2 Likes

It won’t let us include a link but if you google

U.S. Treasury Issues Iran General License D-2 to Increase Support for Internet Freedom

It clearly says:

Adds covered categories of software/services to include social media platforms, collaboration platforms, video conferencing, as well as cloud-based services in support of such services, as well as tools that incorporate communication functions

It specifically says that collaboration platforms (like Zenhub) are able to be used by Iranians…

Please do let people from Iran use your service :smiley: the US government said it’s cool now.

1 Like