Confusion about assignee in board view

When looking at ‘boards’ it looks like the wrong user is assigned to an issue. It is showing my ‘zen’ user as being assigned but actually my ‘git’ user is assigned. It seems like some times my zen user is being used and some times my git user is being used. Do I have more than one user(one zen one git)? Can I get it to just use one over the other?

In this screenshot, it shows my zen user as who I’m going to comment as even though my git user is actually assigned. It’s just a bit confusing.

Hi,

I’m assuming your Github and Zenhub logins are linked in the same account? We actually just rolled out a change in the last hour that should always show consistent avatars (your GitHub one) when this is the case. If you refresh the page, do you see the same GitHub avatar in the comment box as well? Hoping that makes it a bit more clear that it’s the same account (if in fact this is the case!)

I’m assuming your Github and Zenhub logins are linked in the same account?

When I setup my account I authorized my git account and chose the repos I want to use so I believe so.

Yay! I after I refreshed the page my avatar is now the same across the board (using Github avatar). Fantastic! Thank you.