Hey ZenHub Community!
I’m excited to announce that as of today our Board 2.0. is officially out of Beta and Generally Available to all ZenHub users. This has been an exciting journey for us at ZenHub, as it was the first major rebuild and overhaul of our Board from the ground up. From the product side this an important initiative for myself and the broader team at ZenHub to drive forward a new experience for our users.
With today’s announcement we’ve also added a few more features to Board 2.0. that were highly requested from our users. We’ve added the following features:
Board View Options
- Toggle Show Pull Requests
- Toggle Show Open Issues
Issue Card View Options
- Toggle Show Estimates on Issues
- Toggle Show Dependencies on Issues
- Toggle Show Repos on Issues
- Toggle Show Sprints on Issues
- Toggle Show Epics on Issues
- Toggle Show Releases on Issues
- Toggle Show PR Reviewers on Issues
- If you’ve switched to using Condensed View, some of the data point toggles are not available with Condensed View enabled.
All the above features are accessible through Board Settings in Board 2.0.
As part of our continued efforts with Board 2.0. I will be hosting a live Q&A drop-in session in the coming months for the ZenHub community to come share their thoughts, ask questions and tell me a bit more about how they use the Board, stay tuned!
If you’d like to catch up on our Board 2.0. journey or some other features, feel free to take a look at these previous posts:
I’d like to end this post with a quick thank you to all our users who have been part of our Board 2.0. journey, your feedback and support has been invaluable in this process. If you aren’t currently using Board 2.0. or haven’t used it in a little while I’d encourage you to opt back in and experience the new features we’ve added.