Add hide issue with specific label in workspace filter

We have a scrum dashboard for developers, need to hide some design or plan epic issues in this workspace. The workspace filter is a great feature for us, helping us filter those plan and design issues in a specific workspace.

But we also need a new filter like “Do not show issues and PRs that match all of these labels”, Because we don’t want to add the same label in a lot of issues.

2 Likes

Hi @yixinhuo!

This is a great suggestion and is on our team’s radar. You can always submit ideas to our Product Board as well: https://portal.productboard.com/zenhub/1-zenhub-portal/tabs/2-under-consideration

Thanks!

1 Like

Is this different than using the not: keyword in the Labels dropdown? If you click the Labels dropdown and type not: and then click labels, it will hide tasks with those labels. You could use that for your design and epic planning issues.

Yes, this is our current solution solve this problem. But still need out team member add this filter every time( not elegant enough ).

1 Like

Ahh yes, I understand. Yeah I think having a way to save filters either as a workspace or some other way would be nice. There are some filters I’m always setting every time I open a board.

2 Likes