Question about issue order when using multiple workspaces

Hello,

I’ve setup multiple workspaces with automated workflows, based on the excellent YouTube videos covering the subject. One thing I’m struggling with is that although the workflows move the issue to the appropriate pipeline in the destination workspace, the issue order is not the same. For example, the order of issues in the Sprint Backlog pipeline of my Sprint Planning workspace is not automatically the same as the Sprint Backlog in my Current Sprint workspace. Am I missing something or is it the case that issue order is unique to each pipeline in each workspace? My current workaround is to keep them in sync manually.

Thanks,
Dave

1 Like

Hi @davebelliveau! Thanks for this great question. Our team is back in action on January 3 so someone will be on here then to answer you.

In the meantime, enjoy the last couple of days of 2021 and we’ll see you in the new year!

1 Like

Hey @davebelliveau - As Workspaces were designed to be the home for a Team, the thinking is that we wouldn’t want one team to override the issue order of another team. As such, issue order is set on a per-workspace basis.

Your use case is cool though! We’ll pass along this as a feature request to one of our Product Owners…

2 Likes

Hi George,
Thanks for your reply, that make sense.
Dave

2 Likes