Welcome to our new community!

Hey everyone, Im Francesco!

I’m the CTO & co-founder at Bounce! Our platform is a social network focused around events & payments. I’m currently situated in Toronto, ON, and I’m a huge space nerd :ringer_planet:.

We’ve been using ZenHub for the last couple years and have absolutely loved the product and the team! Excited to be apart of this community.

3 Likes
  • I’m James, a many-hats-wearer at a small startup in the real estate space.
  • Not a developer, though I can kind of work my way through some coding. I work in Product and Marketing, and spend a lot of time in Zenhub, turning Github into a cross-department tool. Anything that touches development gets put in there so we have better visibility of dependencies/blockers.
  • I’m based in Boston, MA.
3 Likes

Hello! my name is Matt, I work at Spotify. Github projects is bad, Zenhub is good, would like to try to spread the word and keep the lights on at Zenhub :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Pratik, Based in India (Maharashtra-Pune). I am Senior Software Engineer , I have been using Zenhub for more than year now , In my work tenure I have used multiple tools but I found Zenhub to be super easy to adapt and learn. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Chris. I work at a startup company as a Software Engineer in Vancouver, BC. Our company been using Zenhub for project management.

1 Like

Hi, Jacek here. Software dev and scrum master. Zenhub user for 4 years now.

2 Likes

Hi, my name’s Zoran, I’m a DevOps engineer at Sky UK.
Been using ZenHub for a bit over a year now; happy to join the community!

2 Likes

Hi!

I am Ravaka, a team lead at Porters in Japan. Me and my team are using Zenhub to keep our work organized.

2 Likes

Hello, I m BENGADI Soufiane, 23 years old, junior data scientist.

In addition to my engineering experience, I spend a lot of time reading and consuming content on digital transformation and artificial intelligence. I am eager to learn new things, meet new people and connect to my network. Passionate about innovation and new technologies, I am always ready to take on new challenges and challenges!

2 Likes

Hey all! Love Zenhub!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone:

My name is Michael Wagener. I am a Scrum Master, Technical Writer, and aspirant UX Designer and Researcher in the making. I am presently located in Cape Town, SA. I work as a freelancer through my organization called Webwick Design Studio (Pty) Ltd. I have been involved with software development teams for the past 10 years. I am looking forward to connecting with you±

2 Likes

Newish user of ZenHub, liking it so far! :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

{
    "fullname": "Harold J. Castillo",
    "nickname": "haroldjcastillo",
    "occupation": "Software artisan"
}
2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Joseph from Toronto, Canada ca
. I’m exploring Zenhub to replace existing tools and its fit for projects using Scrum, Kanban, and Lean. I like what I see in the tool features and integration, its design fit to other industry tools should help with learning. Not to forget to mention the expert community at large. Thank you, Zenhub

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Lilian and I’m currently a senior at UC Berkeley studying Data Science. I’m really excited to start using ZenHub, I’ve heard great things about it.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Alan Yan. I am a iOS developer studying at CS at UBC. I’ve used ZenHub for a few years for my school club! Love the tool makes managing my team easy!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I am Gabriel, I’m a currently a 4th-year nursing student, however, I am very interested in computer science. I am using ZenHub to manage tickets on Github.

Happy to join this community!

2 Likes

Hey guys! I’m Kyle and I’m currently studying Marketing at the University of Calgary.

I’m super interested in geography and politics!

I heard about ZenHub from a friend that’s super interested in tech. Hopefully I’ll be able to use ZenHub in the future! Looking forward to meet new people here!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Adam and I’m a student studying at the University of British Columbia. I’m looking forward to using ZenHub for some of my current projects!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Ethan and I’m currently a CS student at the University of Waterloo. I’ve had the chance to use lots of product management tools and ZenHub seems to be really promising!

2 Likes