Welcome to our new community!

Nice to meet all of you!

I am a german software engineer currently working in japan as an iOS developer.
I feel lucky to chose what I like to do as my job. And ZenHub is really helping to use GitHub in a better way.

2 Likes

Hello from Paris :fr:!

I’m Dorian, CTO and co-founder of Evalmee, a tool to create online assessments for colleges, universities, and professional training.

When I’m not writing code or moving issues on between ZenHub pipelines, you’ll probably find me behind a camera taking pictures :camera:

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m Ryan and I work as a Software Engineer in Kentucky, primarily programming in Dart/Flutter.

2 Likes

hi, Jag from Canada. Looking forward to the community interaction.

2 Likes

Hello.

I am Sinan from Italy. I work as a project manager in the bank.

I had an interest in coding. For some time I continued as self-thaught. Then I enrolled for a web development bootcamp. Recently I completed the bootcamp.

I am contributing to open source projects on Github

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Cheyne and I live in San Diego. I work in Geographic Information Systems. I spend my time finding mineral properties and making maps. I primarily work with SQL and Python.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Natalie and I live in NYC. I am a product manager at a technology nonprofit.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Oscar and I’m a self-employed Software Solutions Engineer focused on advancing applications on Bitcoin and the Lightning Network!

Love:

• open-source development
  • learning by teaching
  • training new developers

Happy to meet you all!

2 Likes

Hello, Jumping in here to introduce myself

I’m Leia. I work in Vancouver, BC. I’m a Producer (a cool role that incorporates Project and Product Management) and been in this job for about 3 years now. We use Zenhub to organize our projects.

I have a goldendoodle, Kito (like the city in Ecuador but spelt differently).

Thanks for creating this community and also the sick giveaway!

2 Likes

Hi there!
I’m Alysha, Product Manager at PeaceGeeks, located in BC, Canada. I’m mainly overseeing our app for newcomers to Canada, Arrival Advisor.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Jeffrey Bentley here, developer for People Productions. Creating sales enablement solutions across multiple industries.

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m Alec Reynolds, a long-time ZenHub user. We used ZenHub as a client-friendly way to work from GitHub issues without going insane at our agency (ThinkTandem) and now that we’re pivoting towards working on a digital product (Lando) have continued to enjoy many of ZenHub’s features for managing agile sprints within GitHub.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, Facundo from Dipa Solutions is here!

I’m excited to be in the brand new ZenHub Community :slight_smile:

This community will be a great place for me and my team to continuously improve our daily tasks!.

Our company provides development solutions for worldwide customers, and it’s a please to track our internal projects with Zenhub.

Lets make this a great place :slight_smile: .

Cheers,

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Paige.

• I’m based in Birmingham, AL
  • I am the Head of Product at AI Metrics, an early stage startup developing AI-assisted image analysis software for radiologists working in advanced cancer
  • My company and our developers (both internal and contracted) work 100% remote and use GitHub as the main tool
  • After completing a Scrum Inc Product Owner course, I began looking for a product management tool that would compliment the Scrum framework… Zenhub fit the bill perfectly and was readily accepted by our development team who was thrilled to have a tool that looked familiar and integrated nicely with GitHub
2 Likes

Hi all, I’m a new ZenHub user but I’m liking it a lot. My team uses it to triage and track issues that span multiple code repositories.

Thank you for the community and the sweet giveaway!

2 Likes

Hey there!

My name is Wylie and I’m a Senior at Dartmouth College studying Computer Science and Studio Art. We use ZenHub at the DALI Lab (dali.dartmouth.edu) where I’ve learned product design over the last few years – it’s one of our favorite tools!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Guillaume, from Australia.
I’m also using Zenhub for our sprints activities.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Teresa, A Senior Content Strategist with Jungle Scout. I’m a bit new to ZenHub and would love to connect with other content strategists/designers and UX writers.

2 Likes

Hi I am Dilan and Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in software industry. Skilled in Software engineering, Artificial Intelligence , Computer Vision, Research And Development, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Embedded Electronics, Game Development. I am exited to know and meet friends in the ZenHub community. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m William, Head of Engineering at UrbanSim, and am fairly new to ZenHub, coming from the world of Jira previously as well as an assortment of other project trackers in past lives. Looking forward to learning more about using ZenHub seamlessly with you all, and maybe getting a wanted feature or two in there as well :wink:

2 Likes