Welcome to our new community!

Hi I’m John.

I teach a graduate course at New York University on DevOps and Agile Methodologies and I teach my students ZenHub. They do all of their agile planning for their team project with ZenHub. I also use it everyday at work. I’m really glad to be part of this community.

~jr

4 Likes

Hello Everyone

I am Surbhi. I am from India and working as a Scrum Master & Team Lead for Addressya AB, a Swedish company which is an addressing solution. I manage the complete product team, plan sprints, hold sprint ceremonies & business value prioritization. I have been using Zenhub from quite some time now.

I like reading, photography, traveling and Netflix-ing. A new mother therefore don’t get much time doing what I like.

Looking forward to share and learn through this platform.

3 Likes

Hi All,

Rasmus From Denmark here. First heard about Zenhub 3 weeks ago, and starting to like it. Working as a Scrum Master for the last 10 years, and always on a journey to lean new stuff, like Zenhub.

Stay Safe,

4 Likes

Hello,

My name is Gustavo San Jose and I am originally from Guatemala. I work as a software engineer for a company in North Dakota. We have been using ZenHub for a few months and really enjoy it so far.

4 Likes

Hello! I’m a software engineer in Chicago and use zenhub at work every day. Excited to learn more about the community.

5 Likes

Hi all, I’m Luis originally from Puerto Rico but based in North Dakota, US. I’m the Director of Engineering at CoSchedule. We have a marketing calendar product and a headline analyzer product for marketers. I enjoy programming, helping other engineers grow, and improving our tooling for our processes is how I discovered Zenhub.

4 Likes

Hi! I am Edith Elizalde - I have been a product manager for six years. I currently work for Optum, trying to improve access to mental health through a telemedicine platform.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m Greg and I work as a product/project manager down in Seattle, WA. I work for Critigen, which specializes in geospatial app development. I’m helping kick off a refocus on our agile process and ZenHub is a central part of that. Look forward to engaging more with the community.

4 Likes

Hey I’m Ryan and I’m an embedded software engineer working for GE Appliances.

4 Likes

Hi, I am Jeremy Suing. We have used ZenHub for about 10 years. Excited to see the community.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Dan, CTO at Condense Reality in the UK. We’ve been using ZH for a year or so.

4 Likes

Hi!

I’m Tommi, working as a Head of Software in :finland: . I chose ZenHub for our company a few years ago, slowly but surely building structured processes for software development on top of it. After looking at different project management platforms, ZenHub strikes a nice balance between functionality and maintenance burden.

Looking forward to seeing how the community evolves!

4 Likes

Hi, relatively new user of ZenHub, liking it so far. The browser integration is pretty handy!

What are the odds of winning some Apple goodies? Let me find out:

@discobot fortune

5 Likes

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

6 Likes
  • Im Lucía
  • I work in Business Intelligence
  • I’m based in Argentina
4 Likes

I’m Timur.

I work as a Golang developer at Cloud Query.

I am based in Uzbekistan.

4 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’m a team lead at Northwestern University Libraries. We work on open-source products that make digital collections accessible.

4 Likes

Hi there,

I am a Software developer (7+ years) with the firm belief that my love for programming can improve this world. University professor and activist, always contributing to social projects. Strong soft skills which help me to be a key team member.

4 Likes

I am Teri, a frontend developer, and technical writer.

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I am Ben, a Software Engineer from Berlin :wave: I have experience in Python, Java, React, and Docker / Kubernetes and am currently learning Golang. I started to use ZenHub a couple of weeks ago at my new project!

3 Likes