Welcome to our new community!

Hey everyone, my name is Richard and I am a CS undergrad student from Canada. I just started exploring ZenHub and I’m excited to learn what you can do with it. Glad to be joining the ZenHub community!

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Michael, a software engineer based in Australia.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m Emilija and I’m the new Head of Community here at ZenHub so you’ll be seeing a lot of me.

I started last week so I’m in full learning mode, but I wanted to hop in here and quickly introduce myself.

My background is in academia (I was planning to be an English Lit. professor!) but I happily fell into community and events about a decade ago. Prior to ZenHub, I worked closely with the PASS/SQL Server global community and at ThoughtExchange where I implemented and built the virtual events channel and community.

I was born and raised in Serbia, spent a few years in Edmonton, AB, then moved to South Florida where I lived and went to university, then moved back to Canada and now call beautiful Squamish, BC, home.

A couple of other things about me:
-I love Sci-Fi. Love it. Favorite show of all time: Babylon 5. A slightly more current favorite is The Expanse.
-I’m working my way through the Wheel of Time books
-I live in the “Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada” but I’m terrified of wildlife. I’m working on that.

I’m really excited to get to know, hear, and learn from all of you!

Please feel free to @ me on here anytime or reach out via email at emilija.dufresne@zenhub.com .

6 Likes

Hey, I’m an iOS engineer that uses ZenHub at my company to manage support tickets and future development. I love how it works on top of Github!

2 Likes

Welcome @chadparker!