Figma & Miro Embeds in Zenhub

Hey Zenhub Community!

Excited to share with you the launch of Figma and Miro embeds within Zenhub. You can now paste a share link to a Figma design or Miro Board and have the content embedded within a Zenhub Issue, Zenhub Epic or Zenhub Comment. These embedded views are fully interactive and even include the ability to view the embed in full screen!

FigmaMiroEmbeds

We hope this feature helps your team to continue to collaborate in Zenhub. We’d also love to hear which other integrations you would like to see in the product and your feedback down below.

1 Like

I can’t seem to get this working. When I paste a link in from Figma, it remains rendered as a link rather than an embed. Any ideas?

Hey @nicholas.borge!

These embeds are currently only support Zenhub Issues, Epics and Comments, and are not supported for Github Issues or Comments. Are you using a Zenhub Entity?

Hi Joseph – I’m creating an issue from Zenhub, not from Github view. Is that what you mean by Zenhub entity?

Hey Nicholas, we provide users the option to create a Zenhub Issue or a Github issue, for most organizations the default is currently a Github Issue. If you share a screenshot I can confirm for you which type you are using.

Do you have plans to support this in GitHub issues or project descriptions on the Zenhub roadmaps? We are planning to use this feature to embed Miro project one-pagers in epics to provide context and it would be awesome if we could get to the one-pager directly from the roadmap.

Hey Tommap,

Thanks for sharing this feedback and your use case, I will work with the team to investigate bringing Miro embed support to project descriptions.