Welcome to our new community!

Hi! I’m Isabelle, I’m a head of creative / UI UX designer here in Los Angeles. Been using Zenhub for work and find it very useful!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I work for the province of British Columbia, Canada. I am a product owner within the Ministry of Citizens’ Services and my team is modernizing many of the applications British Columbians use to register and maintain businesses in the province. My team has used ZenHub for about 1.5 years and always appreciate seeing the new features as they are released.

No furry friends for me - I enjoy everyone else’s pets.

3 Likes

Hi there! I’m Molly! I’ve been a scrum master for the past few years and am currently working with a team to develop software for the Province of British Columbia to manage requests for information. We’ve been using zenhub for the past 7 months. So far it’s working great for our team!

3 Likes

Hey there, nice to meet you.

I’m Ant a engineering director working in a growing web team here at Canonical. We have used Zenhub for years now. Looking forward to hearing any tips and tricks. Happy to help where I can.

Cheers,
Ant.

3 Likes

We use Pressbooks where I work (Michigan State University Libraries) for OER.

3 Likes

hi Bonnie - fun to see you here!

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m Kelly and I work at Michigan State University Libraries as a project manager and librarian. Be sure to ask me if you need any book recommendations. :wink:

I also work with Bonnie @bjr70 with the MESH unit. The project I’m working on Collaborative Community Review is using Zenhub for our sprints.

Because I have been loving the teammate photos, here’s one of Sophie who has started joining more meetings now that I have moved my home office from the dining room into what had been the guest bedroom. (This is assuming I’m allowed to add a photo.)

Processing: IMG_6849.HEIC…

2 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hey all,

I’ve been using Zenhub on our open source projects and it has been an incremental process adding value to our teams.

Excited to share tips and tricks here!

3 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:
I am Jay Ahn from Seoul, Korea. I work at SK Telecom, developing and engineering Kubernetes-based PaaS solution & service for the enterprise market.

My team develops both open source software and commercial software on github. Zenhub has been a great tool for my team to derive agile software development on github. We like it so much!

Happy to join the new community!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m excited to see ZenHub community :wave:

I’m Phillip, lead code wrangler (Principal Engineer) at Advanced Human Imaging (formally MyFiziq) at Perth, Australia. My company has been using ZenHub for over 4 years now and it’s been amazing to see how the platform has grown over time. It’s been exciting to try out new features as they’ve been introduced, but we’re grateful that these have been introduced in such a way as to not harm our existing process.

In the time AHI have been using ZenHub, we’ve managed a lot of projects and integrations (AHI is a middle-ware company, so we create SDKs and help partners integrate our tech). ZenHub hasn’t skipped a beat and done an excellent job at reporting how projects are tracking, likewise the multi-faceted filtering options are critical to help focus in on specific tasks and especially when we need to scope/re-scope tasks depending on how we’re tracking!

I’m sure to have used ZenHub in all sorts of ways, from what works well to what doesn’t, and will be happy to share my experiences to this community and learn from others.

:metal:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for having me here. My name is Temisan (fondly called Temi :slightly_smiling_face:). I work and live in Ottawa, CA. I’m a Scrum Master at one of the foremost FinTech firms in Canada, and we exclusively use ZenHub company-wide. I’d also like to chip in that we are in awe of the efficiency of the service we get from ZenHub whenever we get stuck, or need help.

Thanks again for having me, and looking forward to meeting, and most of all, learning from everyone here.

Thanks,

Temi

3 Likes

Hephey peeps!

I am Søren from Denmark. I work as VP of engineering in Likvido, where I lead our development org. We were using Github projects initially, but then I found ZenHub, and it has been a very welcome enhancement. Our development teams all enjoy working with ZenHub, but we are also paying close attention to the new Github Projects :wink: … however, they are very far from ZenHub right now.

Excited to join this community!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I’m Piotrek from Poland. I’m a CKEditor 5 Project leader, meaning I’m a glue for the 20+ people team behind this amazing project.

We’re an open-source project with a commercial part, so we ended up with multiple GitHub repos, some of which are public, some of which are private. ZenHub was a blessing for us for managing the workflow in this setup. I’m really happy that we bet on ZenHub and I’m excited to see all the new features and improvements that the team is introducing. Cheers and I hope we’ll have a chance to meet in person one day!

PS. If you miss a more useful editor for GitHub check out “GitHub Writer” :wink:

2 Likes

Hey folks! I’m Sascha, a Product Manager reaching out from the gloomy Black Forest in Germany. We haven’t been using ZenHub for a long time so far, however it’s proven quite useful.

Unrequested feature requests: Tasks! Would be nice if they worked like Epics but were identified as tasks on the board. Why? Because our devs like to break down stories into pieces and see progress using the pipelines. Right now we use nested epics with a label, but they’re hard to spot on the boards.

3 Likes

Hi everyone. Glad to be part of the community. I’m an app producer and have been using Zenhub for several years.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, This is Ankur, a Technical Lead from White Lioness technologies, Amsterdam. We have been using Zenhub in our agile methodologies for about 2 years. Its an integral part of my day-to-day work. Glad to be here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi!
I am Alaeddine, software engineer since 2007 and working remotely from Brussels.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi there!
I’m Oles from Ukraine, a front-end developer. Our company has been using ZenHub for almost over 3 years. And we are excited how the platform has developed for that time!
In our plans to increase engineering teams, we’ll happily continue to use of ZenHub!

2 Likes

Greetings fellow ZenHub users! My name is Corey and I currently work as a software engineer for a robotics company named Opentrons Labworks. I am excited to be here with you all and definitely love all the new things that GitHub is bringing to the table after watching just the first day of GitHub Universe.

Most of my career has been spent in the world of QA/test automation, but I have recently dived hard into data science/machine learning. It is something I am incredibly passionate about and I think there is a ton of promise in that field!

I currently reside in Knoxville, TN with my wife and newborn son. I have lived in many places around the US while growing up, but the majority of my time has been spent in East Tennessee.

It was great to meet everyone and I look forward to the awesome things the community will do!

3 Likes