Welcome to our new community!

hello! im arielle. i do community at ripple ventures + work at shopify’s corp dev arm. love zenhub and love watching them thrive. great positive vibes in this thread <3

3 Likes

Hi everybody! My name is Sebastian and I’m a Sr. Product Manager at strongDM, we’re currently trying to leverage Zenhub for both SLDC project management and launch process control - loving what we’ve been able to accomplish so far!

3 Likes

Hi I’m BigJ,

Work and live in the Netherlands. Everyone’s sharing their pets so I wanted to as well, but I can’t embed media in a post apparently. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Justin, I’m a current 4th year Computer Science and Business student at Western University in Ontario.

I’ve been using ZenHub for over a year now, to help coordinate on school and my own side-projects.

It’s a been an amazing experience to explore and learn more about the world of Product Management and Software engineering and I’m excited to continue learning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

I work on web application development for a finance services company. We use TailwindCSS, AlpineJS, Laravel, and Livewire for our web stack, along with Postgres, Ubuntu, etc. for our server-side stuff.

I have been working on implementing SCRUM in our organization as it pertains to the projects I work on over the past 6 months, and ZenHub has been a priceless tool in improving our project management processes. Looking forward to all the new goodies provided by GitHub and ZenHub improvements over the near future to aid in this process.

3 Likes

Hi all! Paul Schmidt, here! I work as a data developer for Home Chef, and we’ve been using ZenHub ever since I joined the team about a year ago! Thanks for the great product! Love, love, love that it integrates so easily with Github. :heart:

4 Likes

Hey everyone. David here, founder at QPilot.cloud a SaaS the enables any physical good to be “queued up” for scheduled & repeat deliveries. Our team has been using ZenHub for a little over a year and loving it!

Winning stuff would be icing on the cake, and happy to see this new community up and going!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Matt, and I’m the Director of Product for AudiencePoint, based out of Chattanooga, TN. I live in Nashville, TN and work remotely. We use Zenhub to coordinate our product team work. Glad to be here!

3 Likes

Hi everybody

Im Thomas from Denmark, Europe
Chief of an R&D department, doing all sorts of development.

Using Zenhub to manage our SaaS solutions, running an agile process.

Sorry but no pets here, but I love my bicycles :), oooh, and my three childrens.

Looking forward to get advise, and perhaps share sine my self.

Regards.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Jakob, our team has used ZenHub for several years to help us manage our github issues…

I would like to see discussion on what feature we want from ZenHub.
We need more efficiency in managing issues, but a lot of the new features coming have a different scope which make us wish for more.
Lately we saw the new board, even though faster it is a severe degradation in functionality for us. I’m thinking of the “closed” pipeline that no longer has a “select all” function, it also violated the board filters, i.e. showing issues lacking the required labels.
What do you think?
What do you

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Joshua McNeese, a consultant in the US. My primary client uses ZenHub for software development issue and bug tracking.

3 Likes

I’m Nick Palmer, a consultant in the US.

One of my clients uses ZenHub to manage their GitHub issues.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m George from the Philippines. I worked as a freelance Software QA and we’ve been using ZenHub since I joined one of my clients. I love how ZenHub helps us moving and seeing the progress of our tasks.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,
Nate here. I am a Salesforce Admin and Release Manager for an esoteric medical lab in Utah.
I am super excited to meet you all and discuss ways to help each other improve. I started using ZenHub about a year ago to try to automate and better understand our sprints and releases. I love the Insights feature and the charts. I want to better understand how to integrate it with Salesforce.

3 Likes

Hello ZenHub Community!

I am Charlie from AnalyteHealth in Houston, Texas USA. I serve in different capacities at AnalyteHealth including ScrumMaster, Agile Coach, Product Owner, and that old man on the porch with all the war stories… I have been using ZenHub for about 2 years now and it is an invaluable tool in our shop.

I am looking forward to discussions on new features and potential features. I can see lots of things that could add value to my experience and I bet others’ as well.

Take care and happy sprinting, ticketing, or whatever you do!

Charlie

3 Likes

Hello all,

This is Alex, Project Manager at Sartography. Using ZenHub in primarily a Kanban mode to build workflow based products using the Open Source SpiffWorkflow repository. Looking forward to hearing how others are leveraging this amazing product.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Kenji! I joined ZenHub a few months ago.

I am a software engineer and I am located in Colombia

I am happy to belong to this great community. I want to collaborate with all of you!

4 Likes

Hi, Stew Sucher here. I’ve been using ZenHub for about 4+ years as a product manager interfacing with a development team. I’m excited for the recent developments here.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Bonnie, and I’m the project manager for MESH Research at Michigan State University. I am primarily responsible for Humanities Commons, which is a non-profit free platform for scholars to share work and collaborate.

Been trying out ZenHub and love it so far. Looking forward to connecting with other users.

3 Likes

Laura, love your photo. Very west coast and beautiful hiking buddy, Penny.

5 Likes