ZenHub Community

Connect with global technologists to get answers, support and inspiration on the best ways to build great products using ZenHub

Forum design feedback

Hey, Community! What do you think of the design of our forum. We’d love any feedback you have.

2 Likes

I know you’ve just moved out of Slack but… I live in Slack! I don’t really know anything about this community platform, but if there are Slack integrations that would be great.

1 Like

Looks like you’re using Discorse? I’m a fan. Haven’t used it in years, but I greatly prefer it for discussions that benefit from long term organization (versus the ephemeral nature of chat on Slack and others). Downside is it’s not a thing people are going to touch often. So good for building a repository of useful information. Bad for building an actively engaged community. That said, I don’t think every product needs a community. I’m not looking to make Zenhub friends or network with Zenhub experts. I want to know how I can get better at it and figure out stuff when I’m stuck.

2 Likes

Thanks for your insights, James! Happy to hear you like the platform.

There are quite a few users in our Community who are also here for insights into how to better use ZenHub and solve challenges, so you’re in good company. I have a feeling you’ll feel at home in the ZenHub Q&A Topic - make sure to check that out. :grinning:

Happy to have you here!